243 total views, 0 views today
Wanna Reach A Goal? Advertise With Us Today!
“We are people that are Eventually Shaped by what we see and what is being imputed into us through our receptors….”
“Moriiye” is a Yoruba Word meaning, “I See Life”, in this piece Gospel Contemporary Artist Araleyi leads us in a worship of the father in thanksgiving seeing all he has done for us and all that he would still do. She goes on Describing all the goodness of God, Calling Him names as a way of worship to him… Download, Listen and Share “Moriiye By Araleyi”….
Celestina Adeyemi popularly known as Araleyi. A gospel contemporary Artiste, a Song Writer and a producer, married to Mr Adeyemi Adewale. She was born as the first child to her family of Five on June 17 at Kwara state, Nigeria. A native of Ekiti state, Her career as a Professional singer began in 2010 when she did Ojo Kukuru (Tribute) for her late dad.
In 2012 she did two hit singles titled Azonto gospel and Araleyi which has made her go places like radio interviews at Radio lagos, Ekiti fm, Faaji fm, Bond Fm and also Concerts, youth programmes, church programmmes etc. In 2015 She released a song titled “Ijo Ope” Followed by the Visuals to the Song.
She also has to her credits a video titled Azonto Gospel which she have been interviewed on at Ltv 8, Orisun Tv, Osrc etc. She has also been part of judges at so many Gospel talent hunt programmes like Dancing david, his praise etc. The name Araleyi came from fans who saw her as a unique being because of the way she uses her voice.
I GUESS YOU LOVE THIS CONTENT? PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING US A COMMENT, OPINION AND THOUGHT ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW!
Follow Us On TwitterMy Tweets
- [MUSIC NEWS] Upliftv Offers a Chance to Win an All-Inclusive Trip to the Holy Land with the Experience Israel Sweepstakes February 20, 2018
- [MUSIC NEWS] New Beverly Crawford CD in Walmart Stores Everywhere! February 20, 2018
- [MUSIC NEWS] Jekalyn Carr’s You Will Win” Single Spends 4th Week At No.1 On Billboard And Mediabase Gospel Airplay Charts, Launches Radio/Press Tour In Support Of New Book And Album Release This Week February 20, 2018
- [DOWNLOAD MP3] Genevieve Ogu & John Paul Ochei – Love Hurts February 20, 2018
- [DOWNLOAD MP3] El-gibbor – Wifey || @elgibborniyi February 20, 2018