Wanna Reach A Goal? Advertise With Us Today!
St Paul says “we have received the spirit of sonship when we cry ‘Abba Father’” (Rom 8 : 15). And so, from the lowly heart of a child to the presence of the Great God, the words Abba Father ring. The lyrics speak about extolling God for who He is and what He has done. While recording the song, I saw the song minister to the hearts of the cool producer and the lovely singers that backed me up on the song. The song came at a time when I was waiting on God for a particular need which seemed like a big challenge but before we even completed recording the song, He answered.
The song “Abba Father” tries to bring to the fore my understanding of who God the Father is from my personal experiences. I use the word “tries” because I cannot completely describe or put to words who He is, but I can describe how His love touches me; He’s my healer, my defender, my provider etc. I hope this song sets our hearts ablaze with an understanding that God loves and that we can trust Him to see us through life’s challenges, difficulties etc.
Spread the good news and follow Aby
I GUESS YOU LOVE THIS CONTENT? PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING US A COMMENT, OPINION AND THOUGHT ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW!
Follow Us On TwitterMy Tweets
- [OUR DAILY READ] Who Is This? March 25, 2018
- [DEVOTIONAL] Kenneth & Gloria Copeland’s Devotional 25 March 2018 – Come Alive Today March 24, 2018
- [DEVOTIONAL] Seeds of Destiny 25 March 2018 by Pastor Paul Enenche – Unveiling And Fulfilling Destiny March 24, 2018
- [DEVOTIONAL] Our Daily Bread (ODB) Devotional 25 March 2018 – Who Is This? March 24, 2018
- [LYRICS] Grace Lyrics by Solomon Lange March 24, 2018
GospelHitsNaija: Bible verse of the day
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.