There are several times when we think God isn’t involved in our life triers but that is so far from the truth.The basic truth is that God is ever with you in the mist of those challenges.
Another concept is that, those triers are just steps to prone you to a higher heights.
God’s plan for you is not to keep you in a low level. He wants you higher in everything about you.
Remember He has lifted you above all principalities and powers, thereby keeping you higher at all times.
Those circumstances are just test and exams to take you more higher.
There’s nothing more special than a love letter-words that gift us with the knowledge that someone cares just for us.
That someone loves us just the way we are, with our accomplishments, our failures, our hopes, our dreams, our highs, our lows.
We looked through the Bible to find God’s love letters to you. There were so many passages that we couldn’t include all of them.
Here are a few we selected. Read the Scripture passage and take a few moments to revel in the words that embrace you with love.
1) “… I will always love you; …. You are precious to me”.
See Jeremiah, 31:3-4 (CEV)
2) “… I can’t let you go. I can’t give you up. … My feelings for you are much too strong”.
See Hosea 11:8 (CEV)
3) “… You have rejected me, but my anger is gone; I will heal you and love you without limit. I will be like the dew—then you will blossom like lilies and have roots like a tree”.
See Hosea 14:4-5 (CEV)
4) “… If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you”.
See Psalm 91:14-15 (CEV)
5) “Could a mother forget a child who nurses at her breast? Could she fail to love an infant who came from her own body? Even if a mother could forget, I will never forget you”.
See Isaiah 49:15 (CEV)
8,658 total views, 0 views today