I feel left alone in this place All I used to have – gone away What have I done to deserve? But Refrain: I’m not alone when I have You You promised me, that You’ll never leave me Never forsake me (Repeat) I’ve been with many people in a lot of places But still felt […] March 12, 2018 at 06:01PMvia GospelHitsNaija
Wanna Reach A Goal? Advertise With Us Today!
I GUESS YOU LOVE THIS CONTENT? PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT GIVING US A COMMENT, OPINION AND THOUGHT ON THE COMMENT BOX BELOW!
Follow Us On TwitterMy Tweets
- [DEVOTIONAL] Teens’ Open Heavens 25th March 2018 – Service To God March 25, 2018
- [DEVOTIONAL] DCLM Daily Manna 25 March, 2018 by Pastor Kumuyi – Power In The Blood March 25, 2018
- [DEVOTIONAL] TREM’s Devotional 25 March 2018 by Dr. Mike Okonkwo – When You See Jesus, You Will Love Much March 25, 2018
- [OUR DAILY READ] Who Is This? March 25, 2018
- [DEVOTIONAL] Kenneth & Gloria Copeland’s Devotional 25 March 2018 – Come Alive Today March 24, 2018
GospelHitsNaija: Bible verse of the day
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.