Great men are those who stand on the shoulders of others to see far; if you have no reference, no one will refer to you.
Impartation is the transference of unction from a higher vessel to another; it is the outflow of the Holy Spirit through human vessels for divine accomplishments.
Hard work alone does not guarantee success. As a believer, you cannot get to the top without the supernatural help of God.
Impartation takes you beyond strength, expertise, skill & connections – 1 Kings 18:46, Numbers 11:17, Romans 1:11
How To Prepare For Impartation:
Your level of establishment in all spheres of life is tied to Impartation – 1 Timothy 4:14.
1. Possess a pure heart.
The state of your heart will determine the amount of virtue available to you – 1 Peter 1:22.
Proximity does not guarantee impartation; connectivity does.
2. Desire & covet the gifts – 1 Corinthians 12:31.
3. Be expectant – Acts 12:5-17.
4. Be meek – Psalm 25:9.
5. Consciously accept and believe God’s vessel – 2 Chronicles 20:20b.
The gifts of God cannot be purchased with money – Acts 8:20.
6. Connect with your heart – Proverbs 16:1, 1 Peter 1:22.
Your heart has to be prepared if you must be imparted.
You cannot carry the grace of a man you do not have a pure heart towards.
How To Be Imparted:
1. Through laying of hands – Deuteronomy 34:9.
2. Spoken words – Ezekiel 2:2.
3. Anointing oil – Exodus 30:30.
4. Personal contact – 2 Kings 3:11.
5. Anointed materials – Acts 19:12.
6. Prophecy – 1 Timothy 4:14.